Script

Only with your donations am I able to continue this blog. Please
consider donating.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Decision

As of late I've been a little lax in updating the blog, but there's a reason.

I have decided to go into podcasting.

I'm not sure if it will be meant to take over for this blog, as it's a lot of work and I've received not only no donations, but the little bit of help I've received has disappeared.  I imagine people are still reading, as the numbers show, but it can be a little disheartening. There are those times when I wonder "What's the point when almost nobody is responding, my personal writing has taken a sideline, and when I do find the time I discover how much of my day has gone by?" I don't want to leave the blog, but there is that chance.

With Molotov Mouthpiece I take a more personal stance on what's happening in the world.  It's definitely more militant than this blog is or will ever be as long as I'm running it. There will also be guests, such as personal friends, and hopefully with time more well-known voices in the atheist, progressive, black, and vegan movements, as well as others. Who knows, there might even be some videos or photos popping up at some point.

This isn't to say goodbye at all.  I plan to see Daily Alt News until it's either no longer feasible to do or I completely burn out and throw myself off the nearest cliff (hopefully the former as I'd feel bad for the person who'd have to clean up after me). However a few bucks here or there or a response to get some debate/talk going does help to stop me from feeling like I'm posting in a wasteland.

With that expressed, there should be more posts within a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment