Script

Only with your donations am I able to continue this blog. Please
consider donating.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Odd Stories: Realistic Decoration Too Scary for Some Drivers

Dublin, Ohio - Five complaints to the police has caused a man to move his Halloween display, a six-foot hanging man, away from the road and closer to his home.

The man, who wished only to be called "The Cryptkeeper" (yes really), said "It's all in good fun.  I made it from some material I had left over from work."

The police said the drivers claimed the decoration is too realistic, disturbing, and could cause an accident.  It's not what The Cryptkeeper wanted so he obliged the police by moving it and in its place is a sign saying "Less realistic decoration."

He told reporter Chelby Kosto "They said it was too offensive to them. I said 'Well, there is a certain shock value to Halloween.' Let's leave the creepy in Halloween!" and "Halloween is supposed to be fun, and I'm exorcising my demons."

No comments:

Post a Comment