Script

Only with your donations am I able to continue this blog. Please
consider donating.

Friday, October 28, 2011

I've been watching the Occupy movement (as well as participating in my local group.  We don't have the numbers to occupy yet) and wondering if this was their big plan.  If the people decide to leave then I guarantee mayors, governors, and private businesses would do all they can to stop occupations.  Hopefully the people will fight against it and when spring hits it'll be something they've never seen.  Tons of people will be occupying.

I personally think the Occupiers should stay out in full force if they can and while doing so find out a way to stay warm.  Maybe some old run-down buildings as close as possible. In the southern part of the country the Occupy movement would need to pick up the likely slack.

What I think would be really funny is if winter was unusually warm.  Hm, that'd be something wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment